Friday, November 23, 2007

Woke up this morning , feeling the latic acid working in my muscles due to the few days of Swimming and running. I knew i was getting fat and my gf is starting to call me xiao pang omg, Therefore in order to proof to her i used to be in better shape , i decided to start running and swimming again.



Pic of me nowLOL !


Pic of me then
Anyway, after i went down to Suntec Tower 2 Singapore College of insurance yesterday to confirm my examination on 6th Dec and collect my text book.


I saw the text book and felt like giving my new boss Paul a call and say "Think i can never go into investment line , Too much Rules and Regulations.

And no i am not intending to do Health insurance so friends , please dun stay away.


Anyway i finished 3 chapters last night, with great advice from my lawyer cousin , Hope i can actually pass this test.


Hope my new hair color would bring me luck ^^ Countesy of my beloved Gf


Will be back to post more often when i have the time.

Ray

No comments: