Friday, December 21, 2007

Another day

Went to the Eastern Ocean Restaurant at Scott's road with , sis , dad , mum and my gf.
Kindly paid by my Beloved Sister ^^

I used to remember days when i would be paying for these types of dinner Lol , but now i dun make like how i used to anymore , So the responsibility falls on my mei mei. Hopefully , By Next Year i would be making big bucks again Ha Ha ^^

Anyway after the dinner , went photo taking along orchard Road . Ya typical Singaporeans right,
My fierce mummy even stop in the middle of the traffic light and got my sis to snap a quick one . Stress.

Oh anyway jasmine wanted her Royce Chocolate again , so we travelled to Taka B1 to get it . This time courtesy of my mummy , She said it's the fees for jasmine cos she helped her do mani / pedi.
Nice

After tat my sis went clubbing , which her group of friends , so she left early.
Me dad mum and jasmine walk ard for a while till my dad Did Big yawn thingy and say he wan to go home le LOL.

So left with me and jasmine.
Walked ard tried to look for some new clothes but hmm didn't really see any nice de cos most shop Closed liao (Holiday eve close shop at 9.30pm WTH)

Well after sending jasmine home , i went for a drinking session with wei tan (Cousin).
Nice missed the good old days LOL.

Reached home and realised my keys was in jasmine's bag haiz.

Luckily my sis was there to solve my problem haha she also just got home.

Anyway , tat leading to my gf thinking i went home in the morning and thus a little quarreling here and there and ya found the main reason why she was angry LOL
She's angry cos i didn't sms her when i was at the pub.Hmm guess she was worried i would meet some hot "waitress" Chicks ba .

Moral of the story
Remember to report strength and all will be fine.
Haiz

Ray
*Will post the pics once i find the cable for the camera

No comments: