Friday, December 7, 2007

Being a Jerk ?

Yes , I finished my exam yesterday , Not so bad , still managed to pass (To pass 75% and above). But still got a few more papers coming my way.
Wad to do , life in singapore is all about being a POKEMON Trainer (Gotta Collect them All) if u know wad i mean.
But hopefully this path i choose is a right decision.
Anyway was talking to an old friend just now lol , only to find out Wad a jerk i was last time . Any it was all in the past . What is important is not the past , rather the future that awaits us.
Time heals everything , eventually things and people are forgiven , some are forgotten . People grow and mature eventually , but it's never a easy path.
Those parents who had a hard time trying to tell their children dun play with fire , it will never work unless they themself get hurt from it , Only then they will realise , Ok my daddy/mummy said dun play with fire . Haha.

Enuff said on this , People who are crazy over Oakley may wish to check out this web site.
http://my-oakley-collection.blogspot.com/
http://singaporevault.com/oakley/restricted-area/private-collection

Oh i was having this crazy plan with some of my friends , Something gotta do with Ebay.
We'll see if my crazy plan works , If it fails i will just write about it here and have a good laugh over it.

Ray

No comments: